Mango is a fruit that has a sweet and sour taste in the flesh. The majority of fruit color is dark green in color when raw and when ripe. At the time of the season again, you would not be difficult to get fruit this one. The fruit is very delicious dirujak when raw and sweet taste when ripe or overripe. But in addition to taste, mango also has a variety of great benefit to improve the health of your body. So, what are the unique benefits of mangoes for the health of your body ... ???
|Health Benefits of Mango For Body|
- Antidote Various Types of Cancer. Cancer became one of the biggest killer diseases for mankind. Consuming mango can help the body resist various types of cancers such as colon, breast and prostate. This is because, mango contains important compounds, namely quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methilgallat.
- Lowering Bad Cholesterol Levels. Let the bad cholesterol in the body increasing necessarily bad for the body. The solution is to provide mango fruit in your diet menu list. Quite high in fiber, pectin and vitamin C in the mango is very effective to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in your body.
- Organ nourish your eyes. Have better vision and super clear of the dream of all people including you. The content of vitamin A which is quite abundant in the mango is very good for your visual senses.
- Protecting Your Digestive Organs. Mango is a fruit that is rich in natural fibers. Natural fiber is able to protect and nourish the digestive organs.
- Immune System Boosting Your Body. Changing seasons and unpredictable weather causes the body prone to various diseases. The content of vitamin C, A, and 25 types of carotenoids make mango very effective to enhance the immune system of a person.
- Perfect Nutrition For Your Skin. This is due to the consumption of this fruit, then any debris that clog the pores of the skin will be lost and help eliminate skin problems such as acne.
- All Natural Weight Loss. With the start eating mangoes are rich in vitamins and nutrients will make the body feel full longer. Thus lowering your excessive appetite.