The word "cholesterol", probably already familiar in the ears of everyone. Did you know, cholesterol is one of the body fat, better known by the name of lipids. As body fat, cholesterol certainly have a variety of functions in the body. However, if the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood increased or high. Then this may be a serious problem for the health of the body. Various types of food shown to lower your cholesterol levels. So, what are the cholesterol-lowering foods .... ???.
|7 Foods That Lowers Cholesterol|
- Tomato. Although classified into fruits, consuming tomatoes may help reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can make a delicious tomato juice and drink two glasses of tomato juice every day.
- Pomegranate. The small round red fruit was also very good for lowering cholesterol levels in the body, especially serves to reduce the buildup of cholesterol plaque and be able to increase the production of nitric oxide, which can help in reducing plaque in the arteries.
- Avocado. Fruit with sightings oval and green colored fruit is one that can raise levels of good cholesterol in the body. This is because, there are two types of cholesterol in our body is the bad cholesterol (Low-density lipoprotein) and good cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein).
- Wine. Fruit wine was also very good to increase the levels of good cholesterol in the body. By regularly drank two glasses of grape juice every day can keep the good cholesterol in your body.
- Garlic. Although classified as spices or herbs one for every housewife. Garlic was also very effective in helping menurnkan levels of bad cholesterol in the body. Try to eat a clove of garlic a day to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in your body (you also can mix them into various types of cuisine you).
- Various processed soy. Both types of food are also very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body. Another benefit that can be obtained that contained a protein source in both types of food.
- Nuts. nuts are intended as peanuts, walnuts, almonds and edamame. The content of omega 3 and antioxidants in the beans are very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body.