Fitness -Many people complain of not having enough time to exercise. Other complaints came from people who are a bit 'lazy' exercise sequence that is too long, especially when they do exercises to form a sixpack stomach.
|Only 5 Minutes to Get Sixpack Abs!|
And if you are still grounded in this short time, maybe you need to question your determination to get a sixpack stomach.
Here is the pattern of practice:
The following exercise consists of three exercises that you must solve using circuit training. Do not forget to prepare the stopwatch you actually complete the following exercises within 5 minutes.
1. Mountain Climber | 30 s
- Position the body such as the movement of push ups
- Both hands resting on the floor and right leg bent forward
- Swap the position of the left and right foot quickly so that your right leg straight back and left leg bent in the direction of the body
- Repeat for 30 seconds
Stages of Implementation:
- Take a push-up position
- Body weight rests on both hands
- Both legs straight back
- Contract your abdominal muscles
- Hold this position within 30 seconds
- The position of the body lying on the floor with a straight stick to the floor
- Both hands are placed on the side of the head
- Lift both legs slightly upward
- Bend your left leg and right alternately like pedaling a bicycle
- Lift your head and upper body and point your right elbow to your left knee alternately
- Perform 30 seconds
For best results, do not forget your Balance always exercise with a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein. Well, have a nice try!